EAI Ongoing Compliance Monitoring Services:
Responsibilities, EAI Analytical Labs can:
- Monitor your master-schedule and schedule the sample collection events.
- Assume the role of the Sampling Agent and/or Primary Operator.
Sample Collection, EAI Analytical Labs can:
- Drive to the sampling site.
- Reporting / Chain of Custody Forms
- Sample Bottles and Preservatives (if or as needed)
- Coolers and Ice (if or as needed)
- Perform the sample collection.
- Preserve and hold the samples (adhering to all preservation, storage, and hold time regulations).
- Complete all the sample collection and tracking paperwork.
Sample Analysis and Reporting, EAI Analytical Labs can:
- Make arrangements for the analyses.
- Deliver the samples to EAI Analytical Labs or another laboratory required for outsourcing.
- Perform the analyses.
- Receive the results and complete the state reporting forms.
- Report results to the state.
- Report results to the client.
Any of our representatives will be glad to discuss any of your water monitoring / compliance needs and assist you in choosing the appropriate tests.
EAI Analytical Labs performs private well testing and commercial well testing, and analysis, for the following New Hampshire counties: Cheshire, Hillsboro, Merrimack, Sullivan, Rockingham, Strafford, Belknap, Grafton, Carroll, & Coos. Vermont counties: Addison, Bennington, Caledonia, Chittenden, Essex, Franklin, Grand Isle, Lamoille, Orange, Orleans, Rutland, Washington, Windham, & Windsor. Massachusetts counties of: Barnstable, Berkshire, Bristol, Dukes, Essex, Franklin, Hampden, Hampshire, Middlesex, Nantucket, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk, & Worcester.